Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Two More for The Roll

The first blog, called Let's Play Math, is a blog that can benefit any present or future math teachers.  There are a lot of topics in this blog, but the main idea is great games that math teachers can use to help their students have fun and learn at the same time.  This is a fun blog for teachers to learn many things and I intend on taking advantage of it.





The second blog is about something I have had a passion for all my life, basketball.  I have played basketball since I was two years old and have never stopped.  This blog is about everything that is happening inside the NBA, hence the name of the blog InsideHoops.  This is very up to date about every little detail on injuries, staff changes, deals, and everything else you can think of that has to do with professional sports.  Another reason why I chose this blog is because, even though this is my professional blog, I feel people should know more about me in a professional blog than just I want to be a teacher.

5 comments:

  1. I think its really cool you are very dedicated to a sport. I've been practicing taekwondo since I was nine so I understand the commitment it takes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Math is my worst subject. It's good to know that you followed a blog that uses games with math!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Games and activities are creative ways to make a math lesson more interesting.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I liked the blog that shared different games with math, and how to make math fun in the classroom. And of course the basketball blog!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Playing games in school that teachers would set up always used to be cool! I like that site alot and I'm sure will be used by me in the future.

    ReplyDelete